DDFinance has contracted a considerable network of Kenyan, Pan-African, and global partnerships within underwriting, technology, teaching, distribution, business service providers as well as good relations with three national insurance regulators.
At investments of USD 1,2 million each, new profitable national franchisees will be built by re-use of the DDFinance business frameworks:
- The Collective-Based Insurance (CBI) concept
- The INS Cloud-based and mobile phone solutions
- The standardized contracts and commercial frameworks
- Scale and reach amplified through micro-learning platform enabling exponential growth
- The international teaching/distribution partnerships
- The international technical partnerships