DDFinance is a Norwegian fintech company aiming to serve the low-income population with affordable digital life- and health insurances. We established our first blueprint company in Kenya in 2018, and we aim to build DDFinance franchises in several African countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Maintain excellent knowledge of our portfolio of products and services to understand customers’ needs
2. Ability to meet the daily and monthly target
3. Collect customer and market feedback and report the same to the organization.
4. Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory.
5. Provide sales, and activities report that give the company insights on the daily/weekly achievements.
6. Document customer outcomes/feedback to add knowledge to the company of interactions and cure rate of concerns raised.
7. Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to the Sales Manager.
8. Cascade new ideas, and products to clients by explaining the benefits of our products.
9. Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
10. Escalate any unresolved queries or queries not resolved in a timely manner to the Sales Leadership
Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience in Insurance Sales
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills
3. Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
4. Impeccable interpersonal skills and a friendly attitude
5. Well organized with time and great management abilities
6. Certificate of Insurance/Diploma/Degree in a related field
Send applications through email@example.com
Deadline 15th November 2022